We are pleased to share that we have partnered with McClure Solicitors to introduce a Free Wills Service to our supporters.
McClure Solicitors run this scheme in support of charities, where they will write your will free of charge. We ask that you would consider making a donation to Children North East during your appointment with them which will make a valuable contribution to our work supporting babies, children and young people in the region, although this is not essential.
We have included more details below from McClure Solicitors and if there’s anything at all you’d like to discuss on this please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
McClure Solicitors’ Free Will Service
Making a Will is one of the most important things that you can do to ensure that your family is taken care of when you are no longer here. With this in mind Children North East has partnered with McClure Solicitors to offer its supporters a free Will preparation service. All that is asked is that you consider making a donation to Children North East, although this is not essential.
Why do I need a Will?
You already know that every adult should have a Will. Without a Will the law decides who inherits. With a Will you decide. With no Will it will usually take longer and cost more to wind up your estate.
Why should I do it now?
None of us knows what is around the corner. If you leave it until you need it, it will be too late. So let’s get it done.
Why should I use McClure?
There are three good reasons:
1. They have been preparing Wills since 1853 so they are good at it. They prepare thousands per annum. So you are in good hands.
2. A standard Will only states who is to benefit when you die. Their “Estate Planning Wills” ensure that your estate finishes up where you want it. Quite a difference.
3. At present McClure will prepare your Will free of charge – a service which usually costs £150 for a single client and £240 for a couple. So now you can support Children North East and get a good deal.
What McClure can do for you
They make your Will free of charge.
• You don’t pay.
• The Charity doesn’t pay.
• You consider a donation – all of your donation goes to Children North East.
• Simple as that.
Why do they do it?
• You get the Will you need.
• Children North East raises much needed funds.
• Over 50% of clients go on to use McClure for other services.
Lots of people have already taken up McClure’s Free Will offer raising very substantial sums for charity. In doing so, you can plan for your and your family’s future, and at the same time you can support the valuable work of Children North East.
To arrange an appointment Call McClure Solicitors on 0800 852 1999 or email email@example.com quoting Children North East.
For more information visit www.mcclure-solicitors.co.uk/cne-will